192.168.10.1 is the IP address that is used to access the router management panel. Although most routers and modems are used, this IP address is also used for access to IoT devices, security cameras, and DVRs. Trendnet, Actiontec and ZyXEL are among the leading brands that use this IP address.
How to Login 192.168.10.1 Admin Panel
If you are using this IP address to access your router’s admin panel, follow these steps:
- Open your Internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and type http://192.168.10.1 into the address bar and press Enter.
- If you are using the correct IP address, you will reach the login page of your router.
- In this page you need to enter the username and password of your router. If you know this information you can fill in the required fields and log in. If you do not know, you can use the user name and password list to continue.
- After typing in the correct information, you can make changes to all settings (DNS, Proxy, LAN, WLAN, etc.) of your device.
I Can’t Connect to 192.168.10.1
If you’re having connection issues with an IP address of 192.168.10.1, there are several reasons:
- You must first make sure that you typed the IP address correctly. Written shapes like 192.168.l0.1 or 192168101 are incorrect. IP addresses do not contain letters and are composed of 4 parts. Make sure that you use only digits and that the dots are in the correct place. If you are in doubt as to whether you are typing correctly, click on the Access Router Panel button below and wait for the IP address of your router to be detected. Once your IP address is detected, you can log in to the admin panel by clicking the button.
- The second possibility is that your router may not have an IP address of 192.168.10.1. In such a case, you can try logging in with different IP addresses. Different IP addresses such as 10.0.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 are also used.
192.168.10.1 Default Username & Password List
If you haven’t changed your router’s username and password. The following list provides the default credentials. Click your router from the list below:
What If I Forgot the Router’s Username and Password?
If you’ve forgotten your username and password, there are two things you can do:
- The first method is to try to log in with the default username and password. You can use the above username and password list. If you haven’t changed your password before, you can login to the router admin panel with this method.
- The second method resets your router to access the first method. When you reset your router, the user name and password will return to the factory settings. This way, you can log in with the default password instead of remembering your password.